Providing innovative and efficient solutions.
Oakbrook is convinced that workflow automation architected on the right platform will deliver on the promises of efficiency, cost reduction, and a better client experience. This practice brings its direct experience implementing and supporting these innovative solutions for our clients. Please contact us if you are interested in exploring how business process management (BPM) solutions can help your firm.
Business Requirements Definition
- The definition of business requirements is the key component of any development effort. Our understanding of the business enables us to gather these requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Our team has direct experience building, maintaining, and supporting custom workflow based applications.
Current State Assessments
- In order to enhance or refine workflows, existing workflows must be first understood. Using a standard data gathering mechanism, we detail current state processes to illustrate where efficiencies can be gained with BPM and to provide clients with the opportunity to change existing processes and achieve significant benefit without additional technology.
- Using our experience building workflow applications we are able to build innovative and efficient workflows that can be implemented on any platform. Examples include:
- Account/Client Onboarding
- Asset Transfer
- Account Closing
- Service Request Management
- Data Quality & Exception Management
- Client Activity Management
- IRA RMD Processing
- Oakbrook Solutions’ customized workflow solution for wealth management clients
Douglas Schappi currently serves as Practice Director of the WealthWorx® Group and is responsible for the full lifecycle of system development for the BPM platform, inclusive of architectural design, analysis, testing, and deployment. With Doug’s management of the Oakbrook BPM Team, our clients can feel confident knowing that they are receiving the most benefit from their technology investments.