we listen to our clients
and lead with expertise.
Since our founding over 15 years ago, we have served family offices large and small: from startup SFOs to multi-generational, multi-billion dollar MFOs. The unequaled depth of our experience in the Wealth Management industry sets us apart and we consistently deliver results that drive success.
Chris Martinez leads our Family Office Practice and brings over 20 years of wealth management experience to Oakbrook.
- We draft and implement plans that enable you to tackle future growth and change initiatives.
Vendor Evaluation and System Selection
- Our years of experience as former clients or colleagues of the industry’s leading solutions allows us to quickly and thoughtfully identify the best solutions for your current phase of growth while preparing for your future needs.
Project Implementation Support
- As player-coaches, you get the immediate benefit from our prior conversions and integrations, and best practice recommendations from our decades of wealth management experience.
Pre-Implementation Planning and Data Preparation
- Getting started on the right foot is critical to the success of a project. We help assess your team’s readiness and prepare you to get the most out of your interactions with your chosen solution partner.
Data (Cybersecurity) Assessment
- We demystify the alphabet soup of cybersecurity terms and acronyms and recommend practical security solutions to help you sleep better at night.
Interim and On-demand CTO/COO Services
- Our clients trust and value our work enough to retain us to complement their management teams on an interim or on-demand basis.
“Chris and the Oakbrook team proved to be an enormous asset to us during our back office re-design and implementation. Their “real world” experience helped us see around corners that would not have been possible for us otherwise.”
President & COO of
multi-billion dollar MFO
“I just wanted to thank you once again for your help and patience. From the time we meet Craig Cook at FOX last August through the changes that evolved through the sampling approach and then with Chris Martinez’s process guidance, both were invaluable in the process of matching our needs with the ultimate solution. I did not want our thanks to be lost in the excitement and challenge of the final steps of talking with references and dealing with contracts.”
SFO in Mid-Atlantic